Leeds Queer Film Festival will take place Wednesday 22nd April to Sunday 26th April. It is organised and run entirely by a team of unpaid volunteers – by and for the queer community.
We need volunteers during the festival for the following things:
• door shifts
• selling and checking tickets
• party preparations
• helping prepare simple meals
• setting up the space and/or packing down
• making snacks e.g. savouries, cake etc.
• assisting with serving food and snacks
We can provide more information and support before the festival begins and are happy to answer any questions before you decide to volunteer. Any amount of time you could give really helps the festival to happen. If you can help out at all we’d really appreciate it. Please sign up below and we will be in touch soon.