Leeds Queer Film Festival is a DIY/DIT (Do It Together) event and we need your help. We need volunteers during the festival for the following things:
• door shifts
• selling and checking tickets
• party preparations e.g. clearing away tables and chairs for the party, decorating? We love a bunting!
• making a simple vegan meal on one of the evenings
• setting up the space and/or packing down
• making snacks e.g. popcorn, cake, biscuits, bread and anything else yummy you know.
• assisting with serving food and snacks
• Technical and equipment assistance
If you can help out at all, we'd really appreciate it. Please let us know here what days/times you're available and what tasks you can help with by completing this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Lv5bVtLHZfeNwXLL59_lwK96CTCOq0wlcl-zAXDhZAc/viewform?edit_requested=true
If you’re interested in getting involved with organising and programming the next Leeds Queer Film Festival, we are volunteer-run and are open to newcomers each year. Watch this space for when we’ll start organising our next festival and for information on how to get involved.