Leeds Queer Film Festival will take place Thursday 9 May to Sunday 12 May. It is organised and run by a team of volunteers. We receive no funding or sponsorship – this event is run by and for the queer community.
We need volunteers during the festival for the following things:
• door shifts
• selling and checking tickets
• party preparations
• helping prepare simple meals
• setting up the space and/or packing down
• making snacks e.g. savouries, cake etc.
• assisting with serving food and snacks
• technical and equipment assistance
We can provide more information and support before the festival begins and are happy to answer any questions before you decide to volunteer. Any amount of time you could give really helps the festival to happen. If you can help out at all we’d really appreciate it. Please sign up below and we will be in touch soon.