Friday 27 January 2023
2 Regent Street, Leeds LS2 7QA
Back by popular demand, we will be celebrating Burns Night and welcoming in 2023 by kicking up our queer dancing feet with a raucous ceilidh!
The ceilidh we threw in 2020 was one of our most popular event ever, and we're so excited to be levelling up this year with a live band!
Check out Queer Ceilidh Folk Band!
Hot vegan food and films in the bar area from 6:30
All-gender ceilidh 8:30
🎫 Tickets are Pay What You Can on the door.
Photos by Rosie Reed Gold
• The venue is wheelchair accessible with a single step entrance with ramp.
• Off-street parking is available nearby (charges may apply).
• All toilets are for all genders. An accessible toilet will be available.
• There will be some seating available in the bar area, but we are clearing most of the space for dancing. Please get in touch if you have questions!
• The films will be either no-dialogue or shown with English subtitles.
Supported by a Leeds City Council LGBT+ Community grant